© 2019 Law Offices of Peter Perlman, LLP. All rights reserved.
During nearly 50 years practicing law, Peter Perlman won more than 60 multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. He is recognized worldwide as a specialist in product-liability and crash-worthiness litigation, and is frequently called upon to share his expertise with lawyers and law-related organizations throughout the United States, and oftentimes in other nations. Several of his cases have received extensive publicity, including features on Good Morning America and Primetime Live.
Peter IS NOW OFFERING his services to attorneys nationwide as an expert consultant in the areas of TRIAL PREPARATION, TRIAL STRATEGY, JURY SELECTION, MEDIATION PREPARATION, OPENING STATEMENTS, and EXAMINATION AND QUESTIONING OF WITNESSES.
He was elected president of the Litigation Counsel of America for 2013 and is a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, a member of the International Society of Barristers, and a fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers. Peter also has served on the Board of Trustees of the National Judicial College and is a founding member and past President of the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice. He is also past President of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Civil Justice Foundation, and the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Peter was inducted into the University of Kentucky Law Alumni Hall of Fame in 1988. He is the author of numerous publications, including the book, Annotated Opening Statements. He taught the subject of trial practice at the University of Kentucky College of Law for 25 years, and an Endowment Scholarship has been established in his name by the law school.
Each year, the Peter Perlman Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award - recognizing an attorney who has demonstrated exceptional talent, fights for the rights of consumers, and gives back to the legal profession - is presented by the Kentucky Justice Association.
This is an advertisement.
Please call for your appointment | Phone: (859) 576-4870
Nearly 50 years of Experience and Excellence
Awards & Honors
- Trial Lawyers “Hall of Fame” (Inducted 2017)
- University of Kentucky “Hall of Distinguished Alumni” (2015)
- American Association for Justice - “Leonard M. Ring Champion of Justice” (2012)
- Kentucky Justice Association - “Charles M. Leibson Lifetime Achievement Award” (2013)
- Civil Justice Foundation - “Champion of Justice” (2011)
- Fayette County (KY) Bar Association - “Henry T. Duncan Lifetime Achievement Award” (2010)
- American Association for Justice – Former President
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice – Former President
- National Litigation Counsel – Former President
- Civil Justice Foundation – Former President
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association – “Tommy Malone Great American Eagle Award”; “War Horse Award”; “Mickey Smiley Lighthouse Award”
Watch Peter's interview after his induction in 2017 to the Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame